Sunday, January 13, 2013

A simple snap shot of "A Lifetime Commitment"

As I've always stated and so too believed; "Everything in life, happens for a reason," and in saying so, as scripture states; "God does not give us anything we can not handle."

However, even so and very much true, sometimes I just have to scream out, WHY!

The many whys in life, we'll never fully understand until we see our Savior face to face.  What a glorious day  that will be, when my Jesus I shall see!

But for now, I take the good with the bad, praising HIM for every moment of every day!

Yes, the moments I write about are down to earth and "real life" moments, therefore I don't want to mix words, because, to me, life moments should be factual  accounts!

My life; what is so special about my life that I would want to write about?

PASSION
The "passion for life" comes from a real understanding of life from all sides! 

Was there failure through "life's" temptations; but of course, and that's what makes it so real!

I am not afraid of failure, but in the same breathe, I am not afraid of telling the world I failed!

SUCCESS
I am not afraid of success, but one to boost about it either!

I just just "DO" what needs to be done and if I am given praise, I take it humbly because as I view things, I am no different than the other guy.

DIFFERENCES
We all have unique differences, and so the world turns!
Rich and poor...
However; affluence shouldn't be influence, but sometimes.....so the world turns!

DYNAMICS
Is about what make up a "family" unit.
  1. marriage/divorce
  2. Christ at the center of the home and every decision made
  3. Cancer 
  4. Disability; blindness/vision problems {multiple times over} back issues {scoliosis,}epilepsy {multiple times over} motor vehicle hit and run, head trauma, depression, life and death struggle, cerebral palsy {multiple times over}  and hydrocephalus
  5. how 'all" affects the home
  6. watching others and their lives crumble
  7. job success and failure
  8. adoption trial and failure
  9. the love for life and the undying hope for children
 Somewhere is a story or two.......









No comments:

Post a Comment