Friday, December 7, 2012

My Reasons For Writing




My reasons for writing a blog, for writing in general are simple ones at best; I just enjoy writingHowever if I inspire an idea for change, because isn't that what life is suppose to be anyway; to empower others?
Why should it always be for our gain....
For everything life has to throw our way, I just like to turn that statement inside out as there is always someone hurting more....so through my words, and by my actions and deeds, my one prayer is that I inspire and enlighten a sometimes narrow view of what is able to be overcome.
Adversity; living a God given life against all odds....beating the odds..!
Ever imagine.....
Seems like a silly question, but realistically speaking, for all of life's trials you have seen, ever imagine what life would be like if you hadn't gone through a trial or two?  Would your outlook on life be any different?
I can tell you from personal experience and even though I maybe the odd man in saying so, I am glad for all of the trials I have seen and the many I have overcome and few I still struggle with!  They make me and shape in the the person I am.
Would I change things if I could?
Well, even though I may not like the way some things are...NO, I wouldn't want to change a thing.....
Circumstances have given me a certain spin on life that I would have otherwise!!!and that I am ever thankful for.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment