Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Right Time To Right

Evaporated youth, where did it go?
Lost somewhere between the insecurities of....
But for the love of...someone very special

The journey of our lives, marked by misery mystery and treasure found along the way...
leaving a leaf strewn path to mark our way....the fragrant aroma of loved ones coming in and leaving our lives...says a lot of  who we are....if only by the impression, the marks they imprint...as they journey through...the joys and sadness shared.as they depart on their journey home...we are here only but a short time....

As I ramble through thoughts and memories, what arises but the reality of what I did or didn't accomplish through all my growing years, but as my time reaches its middle ground, who says that that growth has to stop as I tarry on...my journey has seen its far amount, but who am I to compare with those who have more or less than I, let me then be every thankful for; the life I have, that God has given because just as easily,  HE can take it all away




HE is however, the one true God, a god of hopes, dreams and desires, but too HE is there to watch and help us through every agonizing defeat!

Defeat has its many forms; a life choice, a lot of choices we make or don't make along the way, but defeat can also be a representation of how deal with life's circumstance, because life is all or nothing of what we had first envisioned if we had dream-pt at all? 

The right time to Write;under the covers in my youth or as silly as this may sound, sheltered between the walls of a high school washroom stall as foot steps rumble down the halls...continuing down my life's journey, I somewhat sheltered myself with in the pages of a book of fantasies or fairy-tails,  but the ability to transform into some thing or someone I wasn't, there I found the world of dramatic arts, somewhere I could excell and dream of being a movie star...

And I tried.....getting a lot out of life or so I thought by living on my own for a few years, so in my early 20's, what did I do; getting mad at my boss for his personal choice of sexual orientation and I'll leave the comment right there, quitting my job, packing my bags and leaving for the great unknown...I had traveled on my own before, on a plane to L A and this was where I thought I wanted to make my home.

Foolish, maybe, but there I wanted to give it my best shot, until I was turned away the a border crossing because I looked younger and more foolish than I though....

Funny how events unfold, because what followed was many years of depression, some of which even to this day is hard to shake...

But all leads somewhere, and there I find the pages of my work......

No comments:

Post a Comment