Monday, March 24, 2014

When $700 Seems So Far Away @ Alifetimecommitment


Four months sitting on my dreams;  it seems as if everything has stalled and a is drifting away!  But, I assure you, it's not! 
I am here and so too are my many stories awaiting to be told!
When financial struggles hit, everything desired and worked for seems to go out the back door.
Remember this baby girl? 

Not so much a baby any more at 3 and half and working hard to compete with those far less challenged than she.

PRESCHOOL
SWIMMING
SKATING

You name it, let nothing stop her from trying and attaining

-HYDROCEPHALUS
-CEREBRAL PALSY
-NON-VERBAL
DELAYS IN WALKING, TALKING, TOILETING AND MORE
 
And sometimes I am, we are, but DOES  everyone understand with compassion?

NOT ALWAYS!

A lack of knowledge, compassion and understanding almost got us thrown out our apartment door.

And that is the unfortunate part!

Emily Irene; a life in review....

Working hard at revising while I wait for that $700 to become available to complete my dream, as this is only a novel, a chapter with other manuscripts waiting in the wings...@ Westbowpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment